Advertising & Analytics Jobs
It takes passion and drive to lead the way, breaking ground on the future of advertising, media, communication and entertainment. Take your place alongside the most innovative minds in our business. It all starts here.
The purpose of this role is to design, develop and implement large scale big data science product components as part of analytical products in the cloud and on premises, in close collaboration with product development teams, data scientists, data engineers and cloud enterprise teams. Competencies in implementing common and new machine learning, text mining and other data science driven solutions on cloud based technologies such as AWS are required.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Uses big data and cloud based technologies to design, program, debug and update new and/or existing data science based products to create large scale on premise and cloud based analytics and visualization solutions.
- Develops custom code in java, scala, python, C++ or other languages as necessary to implement data science and machine learning algorithms in large scale enterprise cloud environments
- Builds web services, APIs, and other software components in the cloud as part of implementing the data science based products
- Optimizes and tunes the performance and flexibility of data science products using current and new technologies
- Is familiar with evolving technologies in large scale data science product development and implementation
- Works in a highly agile environment
- Guides other software engineers, data scientists and data engineers in best practices of data science product development and implementation
- Is knowledgeable in data science algorithms and methods and can implement production solutions with minimum guidance from data scientists. Has a working knowledge of running data science algorithms using R, python and scala. Leverages frameworks such as, but not limited to, tensorflow, mxnet, MLlib, theano, keras, Pandas, openNLP etc. as needed
Typically requires 5-8 years experience with at least 2 years of experience in implementing data science solutions
Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Math or Scientific Computing preferred. Coursework in Statistics/DataScience/MachineLearning/AI preferred.
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.