You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
The purpose of this role is to design, develop and implement large scale big data science product components as part of analytical products in the cloud and on premises, in close collaboration with product development teams, data scientists, data engineers and cloud enterprise teams. Competencies in implementing common and new machine learning, text mining and other data science driven solutions on cloud based technologies such as AWS are required.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Uses big data and cloud based technologies to design, program, debug and update new and/or existing data science based products to create large scale on premise and cloud based analytics and visualization solutions.
- Develops custom code in java, scala, python, C++ or other languages as necessary to implement data science and machine learning algorithms in large scale enterprise cloud environments
- Builds web services, APIs, and other software components in the cloud as part of implementing the data science based products
- Optimizes and tunes the performance and flexibility of data science products using current and new technologies
- Is familiar with evolving technologies in large scale data science product development and implementation
- Works in a highly agile environment
- Guides other software engineers, data scientists and data engineers in best practices of data science product development and implementation
- Is knowledgeable in data science algorithms and methods and can implement production solutions with minimum guidance from data scientists. Has a working knowledge of running data science algorithms using R, python and scala. Leverages frameworks such as, but not limited to, tensorflow, mxnet, MLlib, theano, keras, Pandas, openNLP etc. as needed
Typically requires 5-8 years experience with at least 2 years of experience in implementing data science solutions
Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Math or Scientific Computing preferred. Coursework in Statistics/DataScience/MachineLearning/AI preferred.
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.