Do you have experience leading outside direct sellers to drive sales achievement? As a Sales Manager, Mobility you’ll manage a newly formed team that supports the acquisition sales of wireless products and services to small and mid-size businesses. You’ll leverage your knowledge of business, industry and technology trends to understand customer challenges and grow sellers who can deliver AT&T solutions that meet customers’ needs. In this role, you’ll spend at least 50% of your time in the field with your team, providing expertise and consultation to assist with overcoming customer objections, building relationships and supporting large deals. You’ll bring your strong consultative selling, communication and partnership skills to coach and support your team to close deals. A passion for continuous learning and fostering the growth and performance of others through coaching will be essential to your success.
• 8+ years’ experience managing, coaching and mentoring a sales team
• 5+ years’ experience in business-to-business sales with small and medium businesses required
• Experience cold calling and prospecting
• Prior acquisition sales leadership experience required with proven experience driving a sales team to prospect and close new opportunities
• Experience with sales and support of wireless products/services and knowledge of wireless data communications services and technologies
• Must possess the ability to build a strong sales plan and financial acumen to meet both assigned financial and sales volume objectives
• Bachelors or Advanced degree is preferred
• Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle that can be used for company business for which reimbursement will be made on a mileage basis is required
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits like: a competitive base salary + commission, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid training and paid time off.
We also provide 50% employee discount on:
•AT&T internet & fiber
•AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
• AT&T TV
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined.
So, what do you say? Let’s do great things together.
Job ID 2141009 Date posted 07/15/2021