LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR EXPERIENCE?
A job with AT&T as a Network Technical Specialist can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Network Technical Specialists work with testing equipment and tools to adjust, wire, repair and maintain telecommunications equipment and systems.
What you'll do as an AT&T Network Technical Specialist:
• Test, diagnose, analyze and locate troubles
• Perform routine maintenance including inspecting, cleaning and testing equipment and system
In addition to a minimum of 2 years’ experience in telecommunications, our Network Technical Specialists must have:
• The ability to perceive differences in colors
• Customer service skills
• Valid state driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
• The ability to work day, evening, night, weekend and/or holiday shifts
• The ability to climb ladders and/or poles and work outdoors in some assignments
• Qualify on pre-employment screening:
• Technical Mechanical Test III (TMT III)
• Technical Knowledge Test II (TKT II)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.