2311 Cottman Avenue
This position is Part Time (28 hours/week). Fluent speaking and reading English & Spanish a plus!
Cricket Wireless is a simple, smart, make-your-day-better wireless experience for anyone who wants first-class nationwide wireless service at a value price, with no annual contract. Cricket is available nationwide at Cricket branded retail stores, dealers, national retailers and at www.cricketwireless.com
Want to join a dynamic wireless company where your ideas and talents really matter?
At Cricket, we work hard and have a great time doing it. We're looking for smart and driven people who want to make a difference. We offer our team members a competitive total rewards program as well as a comprehensive benefits package. We’re a dynamic, growing, equal-opportunity employer where employees discover that a career can become a calling.
Every day our Retail Sales Advocates at Cricket sell great products and unlimited wireless service at fantastic prices to our customers and provide customer service in a fun energetic environment.
Our Sales Advocates:
- Sell no-contract wireless phones, service plans and accessories in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver outstanding service striving to retain and gain customers
- Participate in outside sales events or promotions
- Work flexible hours, weekends and holidays at various locations
- Perform daily opening and closing procedures, maintain store appearance, and help create a positive working environment
Sales Advocates are paid a competitive hourly rate and can earn additional monthly commission dollars by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives!
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
- Understand customers' needs and help them discover how our no contract products meet those needs
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals
- Multi-task in a fast paced team environment
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Interact with customers and provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customers
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
- Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures.
- Submit all transaction journals on a daily basis.
- Assists with inventory maintenance
Cricket is looking for outgoing motivated and customer focused individuals. A definite advantage is given towards individuals who have bilingual Spanish skills. Also preferred status is granted to candidates with prior wireless experience.
- At least one year retail experience in sales or customer service
- At least one year experience handling cash transactions
- One of more years of sales experience in a quota driven environment
- Proficient use of PC software (MS Office preferred) and point of sales systems
Provisions listed in these job descriptions may be changed or modified by Cricket without prior notice at any time, at the Company's sole discretion.