AT&T’s B2B Sales Development Program comes with perks! Everyone who joins this best-in-class program receives a $2,500 sign on bonus. In certain circumstances, you may also qualify for relocation bonuses and monthly housing stipends. Apply today to join our winning team!
At AT&T, we help family, friends and neighbors connect in meaningful ways every day. Our 5G network is live for consumers and businesses across the country. We’re also building FirstNet, the nationwide network that enables first responders and public safety officials to stay connected in times of crisis. Our robust and growing fiber footprint provides gigabit speeds to nearly two million customers. Innovation powers all that we do and as part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passion for technology and connecting the world through top-of-the line communications to transform our company and your career.
As part of the B2B Sales Development Program, you’ll join a team at the forefront of innovation. In this paid 5-7 month sales development program, we’ll provide instructor-led interactive training along with the ability to engage real customers in the sales process from small business owners to multi-national organizations – all designed to help you grow your sales experiences and hone your skillset. You’ll work with advanced technology to solve business problems, provide excellent customer service and meet sales goals.
Thrive on competition? The tools and connections you’ll gain access to in our program will give you the ability to become a top sales performer. Want a variety of challenges? You’ll learn how to take on everything from securing new business to managing existing business customers. Our program will also prepare you for a variety of sales roles within AT&T Business. After successfully completing program requirements, you’ll be placed in either an inside sales or outside sales role where you can anticipate relocating. If you are being placed in an outside sales role, you will have an opportunity to select your geographic preference from a list of markets, and you will be placed in a territory in that respective market. For available regions, please reference the placement map on the website.
If you have a real passion for sales and technology, the world-class training you’ll receive in our B2B Sales Development Program is just the opportunity you need to launch a successful career at AT&T. Ready to connect your skills and knowledge with our innovative technology solutions? It starts with you. Explore your opportunities and apply today.
- Desire to launch a career in sales
- Related experience with cold calling and/or sales major/certificate preferred
- Bachelor's degree, Business-related major preferred
- 3.0 GPA preferred
- Able to relocate within the U.S.
- Bilingual skills a plus
Our B2B Sales Development Program employees earn $55,900 base salary + $23,000 in commissions yearly when sales goals are met. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
AT&T will consider employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any kind for this position.
Relocation assistance may be provided.
Job ID 2238721S-35 Date posted 01/30/2023