Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Ability to demonstrate 5-10 years of verifiable public safety or industry character references
- Understand funding and procurement processes of government agencies associated with complex infrastructure and application investments
- Understanding of first responder environment and dispatching processes
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills with experience in speaking to government officials, customer executives and key influencers.
- Understanding and experience in selling mobile broadband technology and its application to first responder and DHS critical infrastructure operational processes
- Depth of knowledge in two-way radio communication design, complex cellular architectures, complex wireline infrastructure, security, & FirstNet
- Understanding of first responder applications such as CAD, RMS, JMS, ALPR, NLETS, NCIC, NFIR, E-Citation, AFIS and others involved in incident command
- Knowledge of cellular and network architectures and trends in cellular technology, redundancy strategies as well as risk mitigation techniques
- Knowledge of methods to secure data in transit and at rest
- Understand discussions around control of costs and return on investment analysis
- Competitive knowledge of the mobile broadband marketplace for first responders
Education: Typically requires a Bachelors degree.
Experience: Typically requires eight to twelve years of direct work experience.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.