Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Five to nine (5‐9) years experience with Hardware (HW) or Software (SW) Asset Management.
- Responsible for ensuring the internal processes related to Information Technology (IT) Service Management and Delivery
- are applied and used across the enterprise to ensure timely resolution of incidents and drive high availability.
- This role will leverage processes, utilizing Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices, to ensure
- the IT organization designs, deploys and sustains high quality, highly available solutions that align with business and IT
- strategic objectives.
- The primary areas of responsibility will be the areas of Incident, Problem, Change and Availability Management.
- This role will also ensure that IT has the appropriate level of process definition, rigor, and reporting to deliver the highest
- Level of availability, quality, value, flexibility and visibility to the organization.
- Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01‐M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II
Must have a Secret Clearance
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.