The Solutions Consultant (SC) is responsible for supporting and providing high impact guidance to our clients and partners, especially on custom integration. He/She is the technical owner of server-to-server real-time integrations on the platform. These integrations are treated as an essential part of Xandr platform functionality that clients expect, and the SC’s mandate is to ensure the integration health platform-wide.
To do so, SC’s responsibilities include:
- Partner with the marketplace team to develop a clear understanding of our market landscape and top partners to work with and ensure frictionless integration with those;
- Use internal connections to bring the most impactful solutions to existing client needs;
- Design and implement custom solutions to support innovative clients’ needs.
- Scope, design, integrate, upgrade, and maintain scalable and stable integrations (“pipes”):
- Integrations are done using OpenRTB protocols, SQL, and API.
- Advise the partners in the industry and their technical teams on the integration best practices.
- Build and maintain UI (user interface) and widelyused internal tools in Python or PHP. This is to facilitate the monitoring, testing, debugging, and integration process.
- Write/code prototypes or scripts to efficiently complete tasks based on partners’ or internal needs.
- Test new products, build enablement processes, create runbooks, and rollout products to partners with Product and Partner Tech Engineering teams.
Skills & experience, tools, and technologies required for the job:
SC must have solid IT and engineering skills, customer-service mindset, and system-level understanding of how platforms interact with each other. Because each partner’s system is unique, it’s essential for the SC to be able to learn fast, figure out a complex system without documentation, and see how each component fits in Xandr ad serving system.
- 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing engineering, solutions architect, technical services or similar role.
- A quantitatively-oriented bachelor's degree.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Versatile, with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to see how integrations fit within larger systems.
- Experience in process creation, product rollout, product testing, and/or cross-functional collaboration
- Experience with and the knowledge of OpenRTB protocols, RESTful APIs, command line usage, and/or HTML.
- Fluency in French and English required
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.