What makes Europe one of our most important regions? It’s our presence in nearly every country, the AT&T Foundry in Israel and significant tech expertise in the UK, Czech Republic and Slovakia. But that’s not all. Our 5,000+ employees deliver a range of advanced solutions to multinational companies across the region and beyond.
Xandr (formerly AppNexus) is seeking a Account Executive to join the EMEA Business Development team within our rapidly growing team in Paris. The Account Executive is responsible for promoting our platform to key players such as Agencies, ITDs and Publishers as much as representing Xandr in the online marketplace and become an active Brand Advocate.
This role is perfect for someone with great ambition, hunger for success and who is seeking an exciting role with direct and significant impact on the short- and long-term success of the company. Excellent customer relationship skills are critical, as is the ability to exercise good judgment independently.
Business Development is a driven and results-oriented team that helps bring Xandr’s digital advertising products to market. Our focus is to initiate, develop and nurture relationships with a wide range of publishers and advertisers to help them more effectively reach their target audience through real-time ad serving, allowing them to manage and grow their digital advertising business. Our team is seeking innovative, passionate, and driven people who can foster strong client relationships, meet sales quotas, and drive awareness of our products, all whilst thriving in a fast-paced environment.
• Conduct thorough market analysis, monitor competitive activity, and identify customer needs
• Prospect and close business with a targeted list of prospects on both buy and sell sides
• Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
• Represent Xandr in the online marketplace and become an active Brand Advocate
• Actively promote Xandr’s offerings and value to clients to identify ways of driving more revenue
• Meet quarterly and annual revenue targets
• Excellent understanding of, and experience in, technology enabled advertising and programmatic
• Experience with strategic prospects, consultative selling approach, ad sales and contract negotiation
• Proven track record of closing deals with clients
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills
• Strong organisational skills and an eye for improvement or new initiatives
• Bachelors degree (or higher) from a top tier university
• Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
• Fluency in both English and French
What We Look For:
• You are passionate about and thrive in a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You are the type of person who takes risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher because you want to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build complete and long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing the knowledge and tools to build better businesses and solutions for themselves
• You want to be part of an organization with a transparent and agile environment where you can communicate freely and openly
What's In It For You:
• You’ll be doing industry-changing work – our teams are building bold solutions to some of today’s most exciting technical challenges
• You’ll make a significant impact from your first day
• You’ll be part of the global family – Xandr has offices around the world in Manhattan, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, London, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Hamburg, Sydney and Singapore
• You’ll have regular access to industry events – Xandr hosts and broadcasts many technical meet-ups and speakers
• You’ll be encouraged to develop your career. Xandr offers a variety of internally-developed learning sessions, customized workshops, and robust professional development programs to help you strengthen your potential, develop new skills, grow your career and make greatness happen at Xandr.
• You’ll have access to free food – every office has fully-stocked kitchens featuring healthy and tasty snacks, drinks, and coffee throughout the day; and on “Family Lunch” Fridays Xandr provides free lunch for the company.
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.