What makes Europe one of our most important regions? It’s our presence in nearly every country, the AT&T Foundry in Israel and significant tech expertise in the UK, Czech Republic and Slovakia. But that’s not all. Our 5,000+ employees deliver a range of advanced solutions to multinational companies across the region and beyond.
AppNexus, a Xandr Company, is seeking an Account Director to join the EMEA account management team within our growing team in Paris. You will be responsible for working with our clients at all levels of their businesses, from the C-level to Ad Ops, to retain and grow their businesses through identifying and solving problems to ultimately make them incredibly successful.
You will be focused on developing the relationship with major publishers in the French market. You will develop a deep understanding of the AppNexus technology platform, and ideally have excellent account management skills, analytical and solutions-oriented, and possess a keen commercial acumen with hunger for success.
About the team:
Sales & Account Management is a driven and results-oriented organisation that helps bring AppNexus’ digital advertising products to market. Our focus is building our clients’ businesses through leading-edge technology solutions and strategic business consulting. We develop and nurture relationships with a wide range of publishers and advertisers to help them grow their digital advertising business.
About the job :
- Lead and manage strategy, solutions, consultative selling and relationship building with clients.
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing an understanding of clients’ businesses, their technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape.
- Develop and own key client initiatives and play a role in driving adoption of AppNexus technologies to solve client objectives.
- Understand clients’ strategies, KPIs, goals, ROI metrics, to identify risks to clients achieving their goals and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Drive the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews with clients and drive incremental business.
- Take charge of clients’ accounts and play an essential project-lead role: delegate projects, monitor workflow and ensure on-time delivery and effective issues resolution.
- Effectively network the accounts at all levels; be a trusted advisor to ensure successful account plan execution and business growth.
- Actively promote AppNexus’ offerings and value to clients to identify ways of driving more revenue.
- Curate and communicate domain expertise based on competitive landscape, best practices and marketable client success stories.
- Represent the client needs with other functional teams and provide input to Product to help shape our development roadmap.
- Excellent understanding of, and experience in, technology enabled advertising and programmatic
- Experience with strategic accounts, selling with consultative selling, contract negotiation, and account development skills
- Proven track record in growing large complex accounts
- Proven track record of closing deals with clients
- Able to take accountability, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Record of going above and beyond, demonstrated track record for prospecting and exceeding targets
- Effective communication and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders
- Advanced MS office skills.
- Fluency in both English and French.
What We Look For:
- You are passionate about and thrive in a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
- You are the type of person who takes risks when looking for new and creative solutions to complex problems.
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build complete and long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing the knowledge and tools.
What's In It For You:
- You’ll have regular access to industry events – AppNexus hosts and broadcasts many technical meet-ups and speakers
- You’ll be encouraged to develop your career. AppNexus offers a variety of internally-developed learning sessions, customized workshops, and robust professional development programs to help you develop new skills and grow your career.
- You’ll have access to free food – every office has fully-stocked kitchens featuring healthy and tasty snacks, drinks, and coffee throughout the day; and on “Family Lunch” Fridays AppNexus provides free lunch for the company.
- You’ll be part of the global family – AppNexus has offices around the world in Manhattan, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, London, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Hamburg, Sydney and Singapore
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.