Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for Video Teleconference Technician to support as-a-Service projects. Technician will provide commercial communication and IT solutions to as-a-service customers.
Must be a US Citizen and possess or be eligible for a Top Secret clearance. (#none)
- Manage the VTC scheduling portal 20 VTCs per day. Review inputs on portal from customers, provide connection details to customers, schedule the VTC to be built and controlled.
- Setup conference rooms and configure system prior to VTC start time, conduct pre-conference audio/video checks.
- Coordinate with internal and external participants as required for successful VTCs.
- Operate the CONR enterprise VTC help desk. Support 3 subordinate locations and other geographically separated Liaison Officers (LNOs).
- Coordinate with military organizations for command presentations, to include scheduling coordination and troubleshooting VTC participant connection issues for remote users.
- Maintain configuration settings (speed settings, full duplex, etc.) for participants to ensure quality meets industry standards. Use Cisco or other 3rd party support/training channels.
- Monitor VTCs to ensure exceptional audio and video quality. Correct network and equipment degradations. If necessary, reconnect dropped participants.
- 3-5 years of experience or equivalent combination of training; certifications; work and/or military experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience; or equivalent combination of training; certifications; work and/or military experience.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.