AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T has an opening for Storage Area Network Administratorto support as-a-Service projects.
Provide commercial communication and IT solutions to as-a-service customers.
Required Clearance: Must have Secret clearance (#secret)
- Install, configure, maintain storage area network to include SAN devices, etc.
- Install, configure, maintain backup solution.
- Develop and maintain records.
- Monitor and optimize storage usage.
- Manage accounts, network rights, and access to systems and equipment according to standards, business rules, and needs.
- Implements server and special mission system security fixes, operating system patches, and antivirus software.
- Processes and reviews C4 systems requirement documentation, telecommunication service requests, status of acquisition messages, and telecommunication service orders.
- Performs user accounts management and standardizes systems settings using automated deployment tools. Manages physical, virtual, and cloud-based server/client hardware.
- Ensures continuing systems operability by providing ongoing optimization and problem solving support.
- Applies computer security policies to safeguard systems and information.
- Categorizes, isolates, and resolves system problems. Performs fault recovery by validating, isolating, correcting faults, and verifying service restoral with customers.
- Processes, documents, and coordinates resolution of trouble calls from lower support echelons.
- Processes scheduled and authorized outages. Submits outage reports in response to unscheduled outages.
- Utilizes enterprise patching tools to implement security updates and patches to include: Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessments, C4 Notice to Airman, Time Compliance Network Orders, Time Compliance Technical Order, operating system patches, and antivirus software updates.
- Implements and enforces national, DoD, and Air Force security policies and directives. Performs proactive security functions to deter, detect, isolate, contain, and recover from information system and network security intrusions.
- Performs system sanitation resulting from classified message incidents and classified file incidents.
- Analyzes risks and/or vulnerabilities and takes corrective action to mitigate or remove them.
- Reviews and implements C4 systems requirements. Performs strategic and budget planning for systems hardware and software.
- IAT (Level III)certified as defined by DoD 8570.01-M.
- 5-7 years of experience or equivalent combination of training; certifications; work and/or military experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience; or equivalent combination of training; certifications; work and/or military experience.