Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for Cybersecurity Technician to support as-a-Service projects and provide commercial communication and IT solutions to as-a-service customers.
Must be a US Citizen and be eligible for a Top Secret clearance.
- Assist Government ISSM to update A&A for the system/enclave eMASS package.
- Use the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process to provide and develop any necessary system documentation, settings, self-assessments, and specifications required for the favorable accreditation of the RMF package.
- Provide a documented secure solution IAW DoDI 8510.01 that meets Cybersecurity Assessment requirements resulting in an Authority to Operate (ATO) signed by the AF Enterprise Authorizing Official (AO) following the RMF process.
- Ensure appropriate security control overlays are utilized based on System Categorization (SYSCAT).
- Implement a security configuration for all hardware and software components of the project to satisfy compliance with the security controls identified in NIST 800-53A, Revision 4.
- Provide artifacts supporting the Air Force RMF methodology incorporated within the Air Force Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) system.
- Identify, manage, and verify adherence to cybersecurity requirements in the same manner as all other system requirements.
- Identify the requirements that are security critical and establish documented corresponding controls for these requirements.
- Only select unified capability components that hold a current NSA, NIAP, Common Criteria and/or DISA Approved Products List certification in accordance with DODI 8100.04. Ensure all cryptography components are FIPS 140-2 validated.
- Securely configure all COTS operating system, middleware, and application software.
- Ensure that the standard methodology for installation, operation, maintenance, update, and/or patching of software does not alter the secure configuration settings from the approved configuration.
- As needed, assist the Government to implement a system decommissioning strategy, when needed, which executes required actions when a system is removed from service.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience; or equivalent combination of training; certifications; work and/or military experience.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.