AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for Communications Focal Point Technicianto support as-a-Service projects.
• Provide commercial communication and IT solutions to as-a-service customers.
• Secret Clearance and must be eligible for a Top Secret clearance.
• Use the local help desk ticket system and associated databases to enter, document, track, coordinate, route, resolve, and close user ticket issues.
• Provide the ability to run Ad Hoc queries against the central repository for trouble ticket tracking/status to provide better customer support.
• Create and maintain a central repository for technical advice and solutions for network systems, (Client Systems Technician (CST)/Communications Focal Point (CFP)) share drive, Tier 0, etc.), software applications assistance, automatic data processing support, hardware exchange, and repair service support.
• When tasked, provide the government with metrics including statistics of calls received, number of trouble tickets submitted, average resolution time, priority, listing of technical bulletins and information guides issued and trend analysis information and other information as requested.
• Propose criteria to define the priority of problems for example, routine through critical (VIP and work stoppage) and submit a table with the definition of the priority categories with a resolution timeline
• Provide means and or direction for users to unlock Common Access Cards (CAC).
• Perform Trend Analysis to determine, solve, prevent and anticipate service disruption in order to ensure service is continued to the customer during any disruption.
• 3-5 years of experience or equivalent combination of training; certifications; work and/or military experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience; or equivalent combination of training; certifications; work and/or military experience.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2139311 Date posted 07/12/2021