AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for Client Support Technician, who will provide commercial communication and IT solutions to as-a-service customers.
Required Clearance: Must have a Secret clearance and be eligible for a Top Secret
- Resolve customers’ administrative and technical communications problems.
- Perform the installation of equipment, connection of peripherals and the installing/deleting of client level software and ensure all documentation is IAW Air Force/DoD policies, guidance and directives.
- Provide soft application assistance.
- Implement client workstation software patches, security fixes and service releases according to local Network Operations Center (NOC)/Network Control Center (NCC) instructions. Manage and establish network user accounts.
- Perform voice, data, video account creation and deletion, and modification service to installation users.
- Perform client-level information technology support function, voice network and Personal Wireless Communication Systems (PWCS).
- Manage hardware and software Controlled Cryptographic Information (CCI).
- Perform configuration, management and troubleshooting.
- Provide service to end-users for operation, restoration and configuration of information systems.
- Implement installation and maintenance functions associated with edge device systems such as key and intercom systems, copper core and fiber-optic intra-building wiring, fiber-optic end equipment, modems and associated hardware.
- Track, distribute, maintain, train and replace all mobile devices for Air Force and DoD. Mobile device distribution should be limited IAW local policy and funding.
- Provide the maximum mobile device support possible to Air Force/DoD customers for mobile device services based on different levels of service and prioritization within the levels of service.
- IAT (Level II) certified as defined by DoD 8570.01-M.
- 3-5 years of experience or equivalent combination of training; certifications; work and/or military experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience; or equivalent combination of training; certifications; work and/or military experience
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2143537 Date posted 07/28/2021