Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
AT&T Client Solutions Executive 3 SLED is a direct sells role having the responsibility for generating opportunities within existing and/or new sales to customers. The CSE3 is understands ATT products/services/systems and solutions, knows the business, and leverages that knowledge in strategically identifying customer needs, providing options identified being successfully meeting the business priorities of the customer.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, priorities, delivering valuable solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
- Identify key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, and utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
- Owns account relationship; responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
- Outside support/primarily on customer premise, create existing/new sales for solutions delivery meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions. With the aid of support resources, identifies sales opportunity solutions.
- Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information, obtaining prospects.
- May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e. billing/installation/customer issues).
- Supports product presentations/services/migrations benefiting customer needs. Demonstrates broad and strong working knowledge of entire product/service line.
- Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
- Effectively influences customers, diffusing potential problems.
- Develops strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned highly complex accounts/projects while ensuring customer satisfaction with considerable latitude.
- Supports the sales team through coaching or mentoring.
- Assists less experienced peers.
- Lead when presenting products/services to existing or prospective customers.
Duties directly related to making sales include: Meeting with customers and engaging in sales activities at customer site; communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc. related to proposed solutions/sales,etc.;traveling to/from the customer premise for sales activities; providing subject matter expertise on technical sales issues; advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs; preparing proposals/presentations/bids, including developing pricing/strategic plans and proposed solutions/sales; researching/developing solutions with ATT external partners, including design/engineering; researching customer business/industry to identify new sales opportunities.
This job key applies to employees who spend more than 50% of their time performing duties directly related to making sales away from their offices at customer place of business or home. For employees working in Massachusetts, this job key applies to employees who both spend at least 50% of their time performing duties directly related to making sales away from their office at customer place of business/home and are not expected to report to their office on a daily basis. For employees working in Hawaii, this job key applies to employees who spend at least 60% of their time performing duties directly related to making sales away from their office at customer place of business/home. For employees working in Oregon and West Virginia, this job key applies to employees who spend at least 70% of their time performing duties directly related to making sales away from their office at customers place of business/home. For employees working in Colorado, the District of Columbia, Minnesota, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Washington, or Wisconsin, this job key applies to employees who spend at least 80% of their time performing duties directly related to making sales away from their office at customer place of business/home.
8 or more years of direct work experience Education: Typically requires a Bachelor degree. Supervisory: No.
Typically requires a Bachelor degree.
- Account Management
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Competitive Differentiation
- Consultative Selling
- Customer-Centric Solution Development
- Design Thinking
- Industry Knowledge
- Knowledge of Product Line
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Relationship Management
- Technology Expertise
- Territory / Module Management
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.