Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a work flow staff to support the National Security Sector, in providing support conducting and/or facilitate high-visibility meetings with various engineers, technicians and leading stakeholder, as well as, briefing leadership on SLA correlations, identifying risks and making recommendations for minimizing risks.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint and Excel
- Identify and document repeatable workflows for standard service offerings
- Identify and document complex engineering workflows
- Perform analytical research to develop workflows and processes
- Provide technical business area support, regional management and leadership
- Gather and analyze data and collect technical requirements
- Create detailed cross-functional flowchart diagrams
- Facilitate Technical Exchange Meetings and liaise with Government customers and stakeholders
RequiredQualifications: Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint and Excel. Candidate must have 5 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Bachelor’s and 1 years, Associates and 3 years or HS and 5 years.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.