AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Web Developer - To support the government customer, in providing design and build support on components of scalable, secure web-based applications. Additionally, responsible for participating in the full application lifecycle including support of the application in production by researching and resolving production issues. Responsible to the changing needs of the customer.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain services including web, development, configuration management, etc.
• Design, implement, test, and support network management based applications and documents design ideas
• Participate in requirement gathering sessions
• Collaborate with the team on application architecture design and decision-making
• Configures and tunes application servers
• Ensure cleanliness and optimization of code written in complied languages such as Java
• Participate in production troubleshooting and issue correction for applications after the production implementations
• Participates in production issues remediation and troubleshooting as needed
• Solve complex production issues
• Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them
Required Clearance: TSSCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates s to a master’s and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years. 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. The degree must be in Computer Science or a related technical field.
• Demonstrates experience with software design and implementation using Agile methodology
• Demonstrates experience with RDBMS (Oracle) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
• Demonstrates experience with JSON and XML using complaint API’s, OpenSSL, and PKI protections.
• Experience working with a DevOps orchestration tool such as GIT, Jenkins
• Demonstrates experience in code coverage, unit testing, mocking, and integration testing.
• Demonstrates verbal and written communication skills to effectively collaborate with internal and external partners
• Demonstrates experience with design, troubleshooting, programming, and complex problem solving.
• Demonstrates experience with open source content management system (Joomla, Drupal).
• Demonstrates experience with PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML5 and graphic design/manipulation skills.
• Demonstrates experience with LINUX OS or the ability to learn.
• Strong knowledge of Cloud-based security principles
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
• Working knowledge of Tableau or similar reporting and presentation tools
• Demonstrates experience developing RESTful Web Services
• Unix/Linux system knowledge and administrator experience a plus.
• Understanding of Layer 1-4 fundamental protocols a plus.
• Knowledge on network device configuration and management a plus
• Experience in configuration development on Management Software (Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef, etc.) a plus
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.