Tysons Network Program Jobs
We’re connecting cleared professionals to challenging opportunities - your skills can play a key role in our future. Join the experts supporting a broad range of enterprise network services.
Video Teleconferencing Technicians and Engineers are required to be fully versed in the operations, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of VTC systems from manufactured such as Polycomm and Cisco. Based on position, they may be required to design and implement VTC systems at customer locations.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting VTC devices and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics.
- Able to manage time and priorities effectively.
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in working with end-users remotely.
- Familiar with Active Directory security and policies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication skills to relate with team members and support workers.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.