Westfield Network Program
Ready to join a dedicated team of experts supporting a program which provides a broad range of enterprise network services? We’re connecting cleared professionals to challenging opportunities and we want your expertise as a part of our future.
- Serve as the authority for all configuration management items for the customer’s networks.
- Develop and maintain technical product and services documentation including network diagrams, configurations, standard operating procedures, and presentations for various approval and change management boards.
- Develop, prepare and/or maintain documentation pertaining to business processes, systems operation, product development and other technical processes.
- Create new documentation or update existing documentation to accurately reflect changes in a product, services, or process.
- Collaborate with other AT&T and customer organizations to ensure proper accounting of site-specific processes, configuration items, and customer requirements.
- Work and adhere to our security policies and procedures and orders.
- Advanced word processing skills and experience with related editing software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat)
- Experience with MS Visio, Project, Word, Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Effective time management skills
- Experience working within the IP network and information system technologies
- Motivated self-starter Required Clearance: Active TSSCI with Polygraph.
Desired: 8570 Certification.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.