Westfield Network Program
Ready to join a dedicated team of experts supporting a program which provides a broad range of enterprise network services? We’re connecting cleared professionals to challenging opportunities and we want your expertise as a part of our future.
Candidate will serve as the lead Systems Administrator and will provide technical support for the customer’s system test and integration lab, and customer production environment. Provides hand-on support for the IT infrastructure and technical assistance and support as needed to on-site administrators supporting the other two environments.
- Familiarity with DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) information security requirements, standards, and best practices; DIACP compliancy with Retina, DISA STIG and IAVA patch management.
- Must be able to process and analyze information and trouble calls submitted by a customer (e.g., system administrator, developer, security specialist), make determinations, provide and implement solutions.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision to perform complex technical tasks.
- Strong writing skills required for preparing documentation and other technical deliverables.
- Have strong UNIX/LINUX experience. Red Hat Certification preferred.
- Experience with Virtualization, VMware, Citrix, and KVM.
- Knowledge of contained preferred.
- Experience with automated testing required; Spirent and IXIA preferred.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft WORD and EXCEL.
- Organizes and directs the configuration and operation of information management systems.
- Provides the day-to-day system administration to include system and resource optimization, and user assistance.
- Conducts capacity and performance analysis and provides system configuration change and upgrade recommendations.
- Increases system administrator efficiency and accuracy via the use of automated tools and scripts, develops system administrator procedures, and conducts system administrator training and skills assessment.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities and programming techniques and controls.
- Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of systems and performs system capacity analysis and planning.
- Maintains servers, creates monitoring reports and logs, and ensures functionality of system links.
- Monitors systems for acceptable performance and user accessibility, establishes back-ups, and monitors systems security.
- Supervises technical staff; develops and coordinates project directions and schedules to maximize benefits and minimize impacts on the customer organization.
- Performs multiple tasks concurrently and responds to emergency situation effectively.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have 16 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate degree and 8 years of experience, or a Masters and 10 years of experience, or a Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of experience, or an Associate’s degree and 14 years of experience or a High School diploma and 16 years of experience.
Required Clearance: Active TSSCI with Polygraph.
Desired: 8570 Certification.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.