Westfield Network Program
Ready to join a dedicated team of experts supporting a program which provides a broad range of enterprise network services? We’re connecting cleared professionals to challenging opportunities and we want your expertise as a part of our future.
- Familiarity with DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) information security requirements, standards, and best practices; DIACP compliancy with Retina, DISA STIG and IAVA patch management
- Must be able to process and analyze information and trouble calls submitted by a customer (e.g., system administrator, developer, security specialist), make determinations, provide and implement solutions
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision to perform complex technical tasks
- Build and O&M of Linux RHEL systems
- Build and O&M of MS Windows Server systems
- Build and O&M of virtual environment that includes virtual servers and virtual routers
- Build and O&M Oracle Servers
- Build and O&M of multiple Network Management applications
- Build and O&M of VCenter which includes the O&M of VM templates
- Build and O&M of ESXi hosts
- Build and O&M of hardware
- Build and O&M of Oracle Databases
- Strong writing skills required for preparing documentation and other technical deliverables.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft WORD and EXCEL.
- Organizes and directs the configuration and operation of information management systems
- Provide the day-to-day system administration to include system and resource optimization, and user assistance
- Conduct capacity and performance analysis, and provides system configuration change and upgrade recommendations
- Increase system administrator efficiency and accuracy via the use of automated tools and scripts, develop system administrator procedures, and conduct system administrator training and skills assessment
- Determine computer user needs; analyze system capabilities and programming techniques and controls
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of systems and perform system capacity analysis and planning
- Maintain servers, create monitoring reports and logs, and ensure functionality of system links
- Performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, system and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Applying OS patches for RHEL and Windows servers; configuring/adding new services as necessary; and performing ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource, optimization as required.
- Configuring CPU, memory and disk partitions as required.
- Develop and coordinate project directions and schedules to maximize benefits and minimize impacts on the customer organization
- Perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situation effectively
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify vulnerabilities and any possible intrusions; setting up and managing frequent and regular (at least daily) backup operations, ensuring that all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to appropriate media, plus creating recovery tapes or disks as necessary; performing regular file archive and purge as necessary
Desired: 8570 Certification
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.