AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the
The candidate will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, capturing, and winning new business in the National Security Sector focused on organizational departments within the Intelligence Community (IC). The candidate will work collaboratively with line management, capture, proposal managers, subject matter experts, contracts, procurement, and pricing personnel. The ideal candidate may serve in both Business Development and Capture Management roles from time to time, and should have a strong understanding of the IC market and both mission and enterprise fiber and wireless telecommunication solutions & infrastructure Information Technology (IT) solutions.
The position will responsible for:
- Developing an assessment of the budget, spending, and procurements associated within the IC
- Evaluate technology vertical markets within telecommunications, network operations, data centers/cloud computing, cyber security and mobile solutions
- Build relationships with IC leadership to ensure awareness of AT&T capabilities and initiatives while making sure that we have alignment at the senior levels. Lead opportunity reviews and decision gates that consist of:
- 1) identification
- 2) qualification
- 3) opportunity development
- 4) bid/no bid
The candidate will identify prospective IC opportunities using relationships with existing AT&T customers, market assessment, industry sources, partners, and customers. The candidate will qualify prospective opportunities by evaluating past performance, competition, relationships, and incumbents while positioning with the customer, assembling a winning approach and team, identifying customer hot buttons, defining the elements to win, and identifying key personnel. The position will keep senior leadership of AGS appropriately informed and engaged as opportunities move through the selling and approval cycle. Manage sales pipe line and reporting through sales reporting and tracking tool, forecast monthly sales, report monthly sales results and proof of sales through sales reporting tools.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
1) BS or BA Degree
2) Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) structure and it’s leadership
3) IC contracts and contracting processes
4) Functional and organizational knowledge of key IC organizations
5) 10 -15 years experience working within the IC as a Government employee or industry partner
6) Strong interpersonnal communications
7) writing skills
8) technical background with Telco and Networking a plus
TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
Understanding of sales and business development process; 2) Past programatic experience; 3) Telecommunications, Networking and Computer Skills at an advanced level; 4) Ability to use CRM Tools; 4) Past military service or Governnment IC a plus.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.