AT&T Public Sector Solutions has three (3) openings for a Business Development Acquisition Manager to support multiple Federal Civilian agencies concurrently in Business Development, by consultatively solving Agency problems and transforming the way the Agency supports the American Citizens and the specific agency missions, as well as searching for revenue growth opportunities for AT&T. The Business Development Acquisition Executive will be responsible for the strategic positioning of AT&T capabilities to non-incumbent Federal Agencies specifically in the product categories of Fiber/ FirstNet/ and 5G with a focus on Network Evolution/ Voice Transformation/ Professional Service/ Security/ and Mobility.
- Responsible for new business pipeline to identified and assigned Federal Government agencies.
- Develop, build, and maintain a network of Agency contacts, at multiple levels within the Agency, as well as industry partners, and organizations (such as ACT IAC and AFFIRM) to develop new business opportunities, contacts, and strategic revenue generation for AT&T.
- Own and Drive Agency call plan execution and organize client meetings as requested, knowing when to pull in strategic internal AT&T resources as/ when needed.
- Ability to navigate and generate funnel and activity reporting within Salesforce.
Required Clearance: Clearable as required
College degree in Business, Political Science, or Engineering. Master of Microsoft Office suite of services, including Teams
- Support AT&T product presentations, services, and migrations benefiting customer needs to shape Agency opportunities.
- Demonstrate a strong foundational knowledge of AT&T Consulting, AT&T fiber, the AT&T FirstNet solution, and AT&T 5G and Mobility, with engineering support and be able to provide an associated compelling Elevator Pitch for each portfolio focus area.
- Identify key trends and Agency needs, leverages industry knowledge and applications, utilizes consultative selling skills to generate new business for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures, and culture. The expectation is that the Manager will work with Sales partners to develop and close Sales in the areas of AT&T Consulting, AT&T fiber sales, the AT&T FirstNet solution, and AT&T 5G and Mobility with an objective of creating repeatable solutions that will be sold to multiple Federal Agencies.
- The role requires the candidate to have high levels of verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis in leveraging existing partnerships and creating new partnerships to drive AT&T’s revenue growth.
- Actively lead and develop the coordination of internal AT&T resources to respond to Request for Proposals from the assigned Agencies.
- Maintain awareness of bid opportunities and generate new leads for team via GovWin, Bloomberg, or other digital platforms utilizing the AT&T Public Sector internal resources as well.
- Attend events as needed, industry and government functions.
- Attend Agency events pertaining to clients and team partners.
- Support the additional team members through peer coaching, mentoring, collaboration, and encouragement.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2133633 Date posted 06/10/2021