Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Responsible for the highly complex architectural design and development of hardware, software, and networking systems.
- Designs integrated hardware and software architecture solutions that meet performance, scalability, reliability, and security needs.
- Researches and recommends technology to improve the current systems or implement new systems.
- Develops and implements Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) strategies and related architectures for clients.
- Applies knowledge of security architecture principles to lead a team of technical CSfC experts to ensure full end-to-end
- integration in lab and production environments.
- Analyzes documentation, data, and other products to evaluate and validate system performance, assesses risk, and determines operational feasibility of prototypes for implementation into production environments.
- Reviews and approves proposed solutions for technical integrity, quantification of risk, and strategic direction prior to presentation to customer.
- Develops technical solutions and management processes to achieve overall objectives by implementing security systems and/or enterprise-wide solutions, using the company's or a third-party's hardware/software products.
- Engages at client executive levels for all phases of selling and delivery. Identifies opportunities for growth of an account and bring in the sales organization to close the deal.
- Manages indirect reports/tasking
- Conducts continuous executive customer interface (Senior Executive and General Officer level)
- Supports business development activities with synergies across customers
- Leads the analysis, design, development, integration, and follow-on efforts for contract delivery
- Develops solutions based on experience with architecting solutions leveraging NSA-approved CSfC Capability Packages
- Advises clients and project teams based on experience with Risk Management Framework
DoD Secret as a minimum (#secret)
- Requires minimum of 20 years of experience that includes security systems architecture; engineering positions associated with the review, design, development, evaluation, planning and operation of electrical or electronic components, subsystems, or systems for Government or commercial use; and project management experience.
- Possesses a background and degree/certification in engineering or computer science.
- Must have hands on knowledge and experience in IP networking, IP encryption, SATCOM, and Wireless LAN that support end user voice/data/video services to include configuring security and networking appliances with IPsec, VPN, Cross Domain Security, FW, IDS/IPS and integrating with management tools such as Splunk and/or other SIEM products.
- Experience is required across wide range of vendors to include but not limited to Cisco, RSA, Juniper, Fortinet, Aruba,
- Microsoft, Red Hat, Palo Alto, and Forcepoint.
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of telecommunications network architecture, Operations Support Systems, and processes for security, cyber defense, and information assurance required.
- Demonstrates knowledge of US Department of Defense and NATO telecommunications architectures.
Requires minimum of 20 years of experience that includes security systems architecture; engineering positions associated with the review, design, development, evaluation, planning and operation of electrical or electronic components, subsystems, or systems for Government or commercial use; and project management experience.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.