AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Service Scheduler to support the National Security Sector, in providing a variety of general administrative tasks in functional areas including, but not limited to, finance, human resources, procurement, sales, and contracts. Prepares documents, spreadsheets, reports and presentations.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Design and develop project schedule using MS Project.
- Prepares documents, spreadsheets, reports and presentations.
- Creates and/or maintains appropriate logs, databases, inventories, filing (hard or softcopy), status reports/tracking. Provides support for research or data analysis tasks.
- Distributes and routes mail, packages and paperwork. May schedule and arrange travel itineraries.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years.
- Performs a variety of tasks associated with network service project.
- Maintain schedules for multiple project and work with the integrated master scheduler (IMS) to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project requirements as scheduled.
- Work with project teams and service managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Perform analysis on critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Conduct analysis to identify risks and scheduling issues and determine courses of actions (COA) to recover slips to the schedules.
- Create various reports on project schedule activities and milestones.
- Work with management team to identify risks that affect project costs, profits, and customer relations.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2132212 Date posted 06/10/2021