AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values, and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Team supports our Nation’s critical customer, operating and assuring critical network and voice, video and collaboration services for a wide variety of customers.
AT&T has an opening for a Senior Telecommunications Engineer to support the Mosaic Diamond Program, in providing Network and Telephony Design, and Consulting.
- Compliance with INFOSEC policies and procedures through the review of documentation, hardware, drawings, configurations and proposals to identify discrepancies and ensure security measures are in place to prevent attempts to access company systems without authorization.
- Review and provide information security/CI guidance of field requirements for IT systems, planned communication platforms/connectivity, pending enterprise infrastructure designs and or proposed design changes. This includes review of LAN upgrade/expansion documentations, communication packages, video teleconferencing equipment proposals, collaboration tools, etc.
- Represent organizational equities at field related IT specific boards, control gates and/or working groups to ensure security measures and safeguards are adhered.
- Prepare vulnerability assessment profiles of various Information Technology security postures to include information on IT configuration, security posture, and other security relevant data upon request by those conducting these reviews.
- Ability to documents proposed systems assessed vulnerabilities and work with customer to resolve issues.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate will have a solid background in a variety of Networking and telephony fields. Looking for 15+ years of hands on experience in Networking, LAN/WAN and Telephony Systems Engineering. Bachelors Degree in a related field or equivalent experience. Experience with evaluating systems vulnerabilities and ability to evaluate systems to be in accordance with established company practices and policies.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!