AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating, and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for Senior Gov Contractor Security Lead to support the our DOD programs our of our Oakton VA office.
- To provide advanced professional government security support across a broad spectrum of security discipline; personnel, physical, procedural, and classification management, to enable diverse program activities and personnel executing USG contracts and business development.
- Requires extensive knowledge and experience with all government DOD security disciplines, interrelated with knowledge of/experience with multiple USG agency industrial security policies, procedures and processes. Complete understanding of the new NISPOM requirements.
- Serve as the official FSO for program office/location.
- Developing/executing physical/procedural security plans/programs.
- Providing personnel security support (to include acquisition and maintenance of clearances at varying levels) to work force.
- Counseling personnel on personal circumstances related to clearance issues.
- Partnering with program management and Government Security colleagues to identify and resolve potential risks to sensitive program and customer operations; maintaining and expanding relationships with customer security authorities to facilitate security issues important to AT&T business.
- Experience with sub-contract security management. creating DD254’s and managing security clearances.
- Experience creating a security education program.
- Experience with Public Trust processing.
DOD TS (#topsecret)
- Teaming/interpersonal skills are essential
- Experience preferred includes a minimum of five years as a manager of DOD Industrial Security programs/relationships; in-depth knowledge of, and success in, managing multidisciplinary high security processes, and in ensuring compliance with corporate USG procedures, regulations and policies.
- Attention to detail.
- Successful FSO training through the Defense Security Training Academy or comparable USG personnel/physical security professional training is required.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2172763 Date posted 01/31/2022