Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
AT&T FirstNet is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission
Our FirstNet team supports First Resonders, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
- Creates, develops, drafts, manages, modifies and or administers customer contracts/proposals of complex scope
- Reviews and approves contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, satisfaction of customer specifications and protection of the company contractual posture
- Negotiate customer contracts.
- Provides resolution to a diverse range of complex issues.
- Provides interpretation and analysis of contract documents.
- Reviews and evaluates requests for changes in or revisions of contracts that involve technical specifications, cost, or schedule impact on the company.
- Coordinate approval of terms as required with Legal and other business entities.
- Ensures the proper execution of contract requirements, preparation of statement of works, authorization for work, completion of contracted work, etc.
- Advise management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Participates in or coordinates the preparation and review of bid packages including work specifications, schedule commitments, cost objectives, and contract terms and conditions.
- Negotiate contract modifications, follow-on quotations, revisions, specifications, terms and conditions with customers.
- Uses judgment within defined practices and procedures.
- Reviews and coordinates customer Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for contract terms requiring review and approval by Legal and other business entities.
- Determines and develops an approach to solutions.
- Contributes to the development of organization goals and objectives.
- Experience in contract management with Federal Government required.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Federal government contracting and acquisitions required.
- Experience in the government proposal process and working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations.
- Experience with IDIQ contracts.
- Working knowledge of the government telecommunications industry.
- Prior experience with telecommunications services
- Experience in preparing professional and concise emails and communication to external customers
- Prior knowledge on researching Federal procurement laws
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.