Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our National Security proposal management Team supports our customers in the intelligence community and the Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, network, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for classified Senior Proposal Manager to support the National Security Segment, responsible for managing classified proposals in the restricted SCIF areas to help win new business within the Intelligence Community. This is a critical role to help respond to opportunities in a hard to penetrate market within the Intelligence Community.
- Proposal Manager (PM): Owns the proposal development process with the specific responsibility for proposal compliance, development, quality, and on time delivery. Ensures the availability of the proposal team SharePoint site. Maintains the SharePoint site by Adding/removing users; Placing proposal team documents in correct folders;
- Creating folder substructures as required by the proposal team; Maintaining links and announcements on the home page. Reviews solicitation for issues and questions.
- Develops the proposal compliance matrix. Develops a fully articulated proposal outline to ensure 100% compliance.
- Provides proposal outline instructions to the Subject Matter Experts (SME)/writer to define how the will statements will be implemented, the benefits of AT&T’s solution, and substantiation of our claim.
- Develops and maintains the proposal schedule.
- Enforces all schedule milestones. Enforces scheduling of milestones and Action Items for solution development and costing/pricing activities within the proposal schedule if Client Executive (CE) is not available.
- Develops the Proposal Kickoff presentation with assistance from the CE/BD and CM. Prepares and maintains the proposal contact list.
- Develops and maintains the proposal Action Items list with assistance from the CM Participates/Facilitates the preparation of storyboards with assistance from the CM Manages and directs the proposal Team.
- Allocates proposal sections to Volume Managers, Section Managers and Book Bosses Solicits (solicitation) questions from the team and compiles question list for transmittal to the government.
- Elevates proposal resource, compliance, and schedule issues to the CM, CE, and Manager of Proposals Enforces proposal schedules and deadlines.
- Schedules and facilitates, regularly schedule proposal team meetings to include: Meeting periodicity is based upon the proposal schedule, complexity, and the needs of the CE and CM.
- Actions include: Polling the team for development status and completion of action items; Coordinates with the CE, and CM to establish individual meeting agendas; Determine the type, format, and process for the reviews with the CM to include: Scheduling proposal reviews and sends/maintains meeting notices.
- Scheduling review debriefs and sends/maintains meeting notices.
- Reserving war room for reviews, as required.
- Preparing the proposal reviewable material in hardcopy or electronic form (on the SharePoint).
- Preparing review team material review forms, solicitations, evaluation criteria, pens, etc.)
- Compiles post review electronic files for the proposal team.
- Proposal Reviews Requirements: Documents ready for Pink Team MUST be 80% complete. Documents ready for Red Team MUST be 100% complete.
- Actively seeks amendments through the assigned contracts manager.
- Uploads solicitation material and amendments to the SharePoint and notifies the team.
- Coordinates the inclusion of the pricing material into the proposal.
- Closes the proposal in accordance with AT&T procedures. Manages the proposal publications and electronic storage processes.
- Manages the printing, booking, and packaging of proposals. Uses AT&T approved proposal format as modified by the solicitation requirements. Integrates text and graphics into the finished copy. Maintains configuration management Performs desktop publishing and illustration support. Prepares both hard and soft copies as required.
- Must have prior proposal management expertise within the Intelligence Community (IC) and/or department of defense (DoD).
- Bachelor’s Degree or above with minimum of 8 years of related experience in proposal preparation.
- Must have experience reading and analyzing government requests for proposal (RFPs) and requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Candidate needs to possess exceptional organizational abilities to manage simultaneously occurring tasks.
- Interpersonal, communication, team-building, and attention to detail are critical skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office and SharePoint are essential.
- Must be able to work unpredictable schedules including weekends and holidays as well as regular travel throughout the Washington Metro Area.
Prior experience with Desktop Publishing and proposal review skills is desired.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.