Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
- Efficiently operates in environment with rapidly changing priorities and short timelines.
- Conducts end to end project management of multiple large projects and may also manage sub-components of a large program.
- Leads cross functional teams to complete projects or program deliverables within allotted timeline and budget.
- Identifies key internal/external stakeholders necessary for project completion and develops overall strategy for executive of high value projects/program.
- Defines project/program scope and objectives, guides activities of a project/program team including delegating tasks to team members, identifies resources, and establishes master timeline for deliverables.
- Projects/programs are very complex in nature, rarely follow a repeatable framework, typically span multiple business units or are company-wide, and require a high level of analysis to create project/program plans for new concept projects/programs.
- Work with external vendors and internal stakeholders to champion project(s) across the entire organization.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conducts project/program meetings and is responsible for project/program tracking and analysis.
- Ensure adherences to quality standards and reviews project/program deliverables.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of major problems. Communicates to client/vendors/leadership.
Must be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance
PMP certification, Visio, PowerPoint
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.