Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Create and manage long-term goals.
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the program / task orders.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project / task order issues and decisions on services.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program / task order status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyze program / task order risks.
a) Proven experience in managing a government contract;b) Proven stakeholder management skills;c) Proven experience managing a team;d) Understanding of project / task order management.;e) Ability to mitigate risks, control costs and schedule variance;f) Provides expert guidance and direction to Government and vendor senior level technicians and managers.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.