Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
The ideal candidate must:
- Employ advanced analytic methodologies to identify existing and emerging network performance trends.
- Use advanced data analysis and statistical methodologies to correlate network / system / application events and performance monitoring data to identify complex relationships among ACE-IT services that result in degraded service performance.
- Develop advanced reporting and data visualization views that are clear and easy to understand allowing the rapid identification of existing and emerging service performance issues.
- Employ advanced data analytic and statistical methodologies to analyze ticket data from BMC Remedy / ServiceNow to identify performance issues from Incident Ticket data.
- Provide expert level guidance to improve data quality and gathering methodologies.
- Identify trends in specific hardware components / technologies that cause network related performance issues and outages
- Provide expertise to identify network faults
- Provide expertise to conduct root-cause analyses for network performance related issues.
- Develop “alert signatures” that can be employed in automated tools to instrument the identification of existing and emerging complex performance issues.
- Recommend machine learning and Artificial Intelligence based solutions to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of network and performance monitoring.
- Develop and recommend strategies to orchestrate “self healing” of current and existing service performance issues.
Required Skills, Certification, Experience, and Education:
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.