AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense Team and National Security team supports the Government, providing, operating, and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for our customers.
AT&T has an opening for a Cyber Security Network Analyst to support the National Security business, in providing day to day Systems administration support on a classified system support a variety of National Security business.
- Cyber Analytic, specifically familiarity with cyber actor TTP’s
- Analyze IP network traffic for CI issues related to security, technical and operational vulnerabilities, and risk.
- Evaluate network operations using network management platforms, auditing functions, and log reviews
- Conduct network or network technology assessments and write assessment reports based on findings
- Provide insights into latest threats and countermeasures
- Provide recommendations for end to end technical analysis
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
- Extensive experience with advanced SPLUNK usage including through working knowledge of SPL, creating dashboards, creating scheduled searches, creating alerts, and aggregation of statistics supporting root-cause assessments of network and system anomalies.
- Extensive experience with packet capture and protocol dissection tools like Bro/Zeek and or Suricata. Thorough knowledge of the customers information technology and infrastructure including operating systems, major application systems, and general network architecture
- Experience with penetration testing, document findings, and providing post engagement out briefs. Extensive experience working on TCP/IP networking projects and demonstrated experience with cyber security, and or network security principles.
- Extensive experience with troubleshooting, investigating issues associated, with IP network products including routers, switches, wireless networking, VPN’s, IDS/IPS, Firewalls, IOT Appliances. Demonstrated experience with communication protocols such as IP, TCP, UDP, MPLS, OPSF, IGRP, BGP. Knowledge and experience with encryption products, methodologies, configuration.
- Knowledge and experience with Network Packet Capture appliance/applications, such as Netwitness, Solera, Probe, Wireshark, Snort.
- Experience with Network Vulnerability Scanner, WebScanner and Database Scanner, such as Nessus, Webinspect and Appdetective.
- Experience with HP Openview, Solarwinds.
- Bachelor’s degree or substantial experience in a related field. 7+ years in Network/Cyber security experience.
Desired Qualifications: Knowledge of Telephony systems and VOIP. Experience with Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2 Windows Workstation 7/8.1, LINUX and OSX Operating Systems. Any of the Following certifications:
- Ethical Hacker
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Cisco Certified Network Professional, Juniper NCSP or Juniper NCO
- Amazon Cloud Certification of similar cloud certification
- Red Hat Certified Security Specialist (RHCSS)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2137924 Date posted 07/01/2021