AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Senior Agile Scrum Product Ownerto support the Department of State (DOS), in providing Direct Internet Connection (DIN) modernization. The DOS CPMO office manages internal business functions, solution architecture services, security compliance and monitoring capabilities, application-level services, infrastructure capabilities and change management synchronization. In addition, the office partners with other shared service providers across the Department to enable them to deliver direct-to-consumer cloud-based services by providing access to enterprise license contracts, a streamlined security process, single sign on, data management and other capabilities.
- The Agile Scrum Product Owner ensures projects are sufficiently resourced for the defined scope of work and are delivered on schedule and within budget.
- Manages and coaches an Agile team that support self-managed teams in the completion of Scrum projects.
- Monitors project milestones and takes proactive steps to mitigate risk.
- Oversees multiple projects and coordinates across other Agile teams for complex projects.
- Help define and implementation of quality standards and recommends changes to improve the Agile process.
- Generates reports for a director or head of a unit or department.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Coordinates authority to execute with Federal Government lead for actions.
- Agile SCRUM Project in a Cloud - Provide a cloud-based enablement platform, that is inclusive of the different posts across the agency and around the world and delivers standard security architecture and controls.
- Requirements Collection and Agile Collaboration - Manage a team that will work together with posts to better comprehend how they are currently leveraging DINs, what applications they use to conduct business, and to help provide DOS sponsored cloud-based tools to meet their needs while providing increased security.
Required Clearance: Top Secret or Secret with ability to obtain Top Secret
- 10 years experience managing project WAN/cloud environments and solutions.
- 5 years experience in managing Agile Scrum and delivering enterprise based solutions, 1 years experience working with cloud based solutions, 1 years experience working with a cloud service provider, preferably Google Cloud Platform (GCP) but will accept other platforms.
- 10 years program management experience leveraging Project Management Institute, Program Management Professional certification.
- 3 years experience and expert knowledge of a project management tool (e.g. MS Project).
- 3 years experience and expert knowledge of a project documentation and presentation tools (e.g. MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel).
Desired Qualifications: Certified Agile Scrum Master, 1+ years experience working with overseas networks. 3 years cloud development or architectural design experience. 3+ years experience working in a Federal government program management office.