Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Transport Cybersecurity (TCS) provides overall network and cybersecurity worldwide support for the customer. The program is combining two different programs under separate contracts into one contract.
AT&T has an opening for Integrated Master Scheduler to support the Program Management Office in providing Integrated Master Scheduling support. Maintaining/tracking project status (Integrated Master Schedule, documentation status, etc.); assign/track status of key actions/tasks; keep leadership informed on status.
TS/SCI with Poly (#polygraph)
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of experience or a total of 10 years of experience working with Firm Fixed Price (FFP) Contract schedules and developing Integrated Master Schedules for FFP Programs.
- Demonstrated ability to build detailed, networked, and resource loaded Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) in MS - Project the ability to make recommendations to solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with multiple functional teams, supplier teams and the Program Manager to develop and maintain Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) in MS Project
- Ability to develop reports, provide reporting and interact with both AT&T Management and the customer
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project, including expert knowledge of and the ability to:
- Independently manage the development of schedules from end-to-end
- Resource loading and analysis
- Critical Path Analysis
- Develop and suggest workarounds
- Schedule Risk Analysis
- Schedule Metrics and Analysis
- Earned Value data tracking and analysis
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Visio
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain Resource processes/procedures
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and professional relationships with the functional team, supplier team and the Program Manager
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.