Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
Recap/Provisioning Circuit Design & Document Specialist duties:
- Ensure accurate documenting of the customer’s cabling infrastructure and enterprise network and to provide a comprehensive run list and cabling plan to the installation workforce
- Create circuit documentation in support of customer funded projects
- Work with systems engineers to understand feature requirements and develop architectural approaches to problems
- Build inventories and maintain accurate information relating to network components, circuits, routers, switches, racks, etc.
- Develop, implement, and maintain standardized procedures for adding, deleting, and modifying records of inventoried network elements
- Work extensively with IT and related teams in the deployment, stabilization, and ongoing operation of the systems
- Provide regular status reports
- Ability to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Prior experience with cable testers and Autocad
- Knowledge of component and transmission medium compatibility and interconnection
- Ability to select components based on cost and space limitations
- Ability to work with schematic capture tools
- Certified practitioner with a particular computer language, system or technology
- Expertise, training and actual work experience with the specific computer language, systems, and/or technology
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph (#polygraph)
Desired Certifications: BICSI, SIPT
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.