Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations. AT&T has an opening for Quality Assurance Specialist to support the National Security Section, in providing daily/period reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities, perform analytics on discrepancies and issues, identify ITSM Process, workflow, and SOP compliance across the organization.
- Audit service management team performance, both customers facing and internal tasks
- Works with process owners to support ITSM process, workflow, and SOP compliance across the organization
- Support root cause analysis of customer issues and SLA impacting events
- Conduct quality assessments, trend analysis and provide management reporting on support metrics
- Prepare daily/period reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Perform analytics on discrepancies and issues and perform root cause analysis
- Identify ITSM Process, workflow, and SOP opportunities for efficiency and cost reductions
- Leads the escalation / communication of risks and issues as appropriate
- Assist in the Quality Testing of new system functionality
- Support the communication and training of Continual Service Improvement to operational and engineering team
Active TSSCI + Polygraph (#Polygraph)
Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a master’s and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10+ years. 12 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. Must comply with DoD 8570 IAT Level 2.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.