Tysons Network Program Jobs
We’re connecting cleared professionals to challenging opportunities - your skills can play a key role in our future. Join the experts supporting a broad range of enterprise network services.
• Review and evaluate network performance and operations to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards.
• Develop systems testing procedures and conducts tests.
• Deliver quality services on the program.
• Work to ensure all performance standards, measures, and contract deliverables are in conformance with the contract, e.g., quality control plan, Program Management Plan, the quality assurance surveillance plan, and contract deliverables.
• Support all functional areas of the program contract.
• Lead all activities involving quality assurance, compliance, audits, deliverables, and process improvement.
• Lead all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable contract requirements, conducting audits and reviewing/analyzing data, deliverables, and documentation.
• Lead the development and implementation of procedures and plans (e.g. QA Plan, corrective action plans) for assuring quality products and services in an agile environment.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 8 years, a Bachelors’ and 6 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
Certifications: Tableau, Splunk, other data visualization tools.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.