Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Quality Assurance Manager - The Quality Assurance Manager must have experience in creating and implementing a detailed plan to ensure overall quality of IT products, services and systems. They must have experience in resolving project or programs problems and take corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve results. They must also have experience in reviewing and, if needed, correcting the functionality and effectiveness of essential tools.
- Review and evaluate network performance and operations to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards.
- Develop systems testing procedures and conducts tests.
- Deliver quality services on the program.
- Work to ensure all performance standards, measures, and contract deliverables are in conformance with the contract, e.g., quality control plan, Program Management Plan, the quality assurance surveillance plan, and contract deliverables.
- Support all functional areas of the program contract.
- Lead all activities involving quality assurance, compliance, audits, deliverables, and process improvement.
- Lead all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable contract requirements, conducting audits and reviewing/analyzing data, deliverables, and documentation.
- Lead the development and implementation of procedures and plans (e.g. QA Plan, corrective action plans) for assuring quality products and services in an agile environment.
Certifications: Tableau, Splunk, other data visualization tools.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.