Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Provisioning Telecommunications Technician to support the 24x7 Network Operations Center in providing critical installations, troubleshooting, and repairs.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Maintain technology/telecommunication equipment and installs; rearrange and remove equipment and associated wiring
- Interpret service orders, circuit diagrams, and electrical schematics
- Test, locate, and repair equipment problems associated with trouble calls, and performs routine maintenance
- Fiber and copper installation and support experience (termination, testing, installing)
- Support initiatives for project-related and ongoing operations for voice communication services
- Implement and troubleshoots voice related solutions/incidents/system outages
- Monitor, review, recommend, test and implement new software revision/ feature sets/ Patch evaluation and periodic system refresh Required Clearance:
- BICSI Certification and RCDD/DD Certification required
- Candidate must have a total of 7 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 7 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 5 years, a Bachelors’ and 3 years, a Masters and 1 year or a PhD and 0 years of work history Desired Qualifications/Certifications:
TS/SCI with Poly (#Polygraph); This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.