Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Management of design, deployment and lifecycle support of a variety of mobility products and systems
- Leads a team of on-site AT&T mobility specialists that manage the customer mobility program to meet and exceed the customers’ mission needs
- Provides technical and managerial leadership expertise to the professional services team, and the client, as well as managing the installation and lifecycle support of customer mobility infrastructure to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications
- Uses an in-depth understanding of the customer environment and requirements to analyze practices, procedures and data to develop solutions to project, personnel, or technical challenges
NOTE: The Federal government customer designated this position as on-site at the customer facility in Washington, DC, M-F, with normal business hours. Occasional travel to other customer locations may be required. No virtual office /telework or non-standard work schedule is authorized.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office
- Must have 5+ years experience, including demonstrated success, in supporting the US Government, with strong experience desired working in a team environment and with the DOJ
- Experience managing a variety of enterprise mobility projects including mobile device management, staging /kitting, new product rollout, in addition to responding to user inquiries is required
- Ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of other technologies that will be supported in this role, including cybersecurity, IP-based video surveillance, WAN engineering and Ethernet WAN access
Existing DOJ Public Trust (or higher) security clearance is required to ensure the selected candidate meets the eligibility requirements
Direct experience working with DOJ and specific experience on the JUTNet program is desired
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.