Westfield Network Program
Ready to join a dedicated team of experts supporting a program which provides a broad range of enterprise network services? We’re connecting cleared professionals to challenging opportunities and we want your expertise as a part of our future.
The Project Manager (PM) will be supporting a government customer in Northern Virginia and will support information technology upgrades. As a member of the project management team, the candidate will be responsible for coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and scope. Candidate will oversee all aspects of projects including managing deadlines, assigning tasks, and, monitor and summarize progress of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with engineering teams and customer to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
Candidate should be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
* Ensure resource availability and allocation.
* Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
* Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
* Report and escalate to management as needed.
* Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
* Meet with customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
* Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
* Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
* Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
* Use and continually develop leadership skills.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have 16 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 8 years of experience OR Masters and 10 years, Bachelors and 12 years, Associates and 14 years or HS and 16 years.
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
Required Clearance: Active TSSCI with Polygraph.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.