Our Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Team supports our Nation’s law-enforcement, national security, and homeland security, providing, operating and assuring mission-critical wireline, wireless (including FirstNet), and vehicle-telematics services for the full spectrum of mission execution.
AT&T has an opening for a Program Manager to support the Department of Homeland Security Office of the Chief Information Officer Headquarters Core Data Requirements, in providing wireline (MPLS and Internet), wireless, and satellite communications on the GSA Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) Contract.
- Primary technical and managerial interface between the offeror and CO or the COR.
- Full authority to act for the offeror on all contractual matters relating to daily operations.
- Available during normal duty hours, as specified in the SOW and meet with Government personnel within 2 work days to discuss problems.
- Main point-of-contact (POC) and is responsible and accountable for the offeror’s performance and for all issue resolution, program management, and other Task Order support
- Has authority to commit offeror resources to satisfy agreed upon objectives, goals and performance.
The PM shall Eligible to obtain and maintain a DHS TS/SCI clearance.
- 10+ years’ experience managing complex telecommunications projects.
- Proven track record of conducting network transition efforts.
- In depth understanding of complex, Federal Government contracts, account management and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training in Information Technology and business.
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain and maintain a government security clearance and meet the personnel security requirements.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.