AT&T has an opening for a Program Manager for the Enterprise Operations and Security Services contract supporting the Army National Guard.
- Candidate will serve as AT&T’s single point of contact responsible for the delivery of managed network, information technology, and telecommunications services under this task order.
- Will provide oversight and management of all aspects of service delivery to include those of AT&T staff and all vendors, internal partners, and subcontractors.
- Will be the primary interface to the Government COR, Technical Point(s) of contact, and contracting officer (through the assigned AT&T contracts manager).
- Will be supported at a minimum by contract key personnel positions to include Service Desk Manager, Service Operations Manager, Service Transition Manager, Cyber Security Manager, Network Services Manager, Tools Engineer Lead and Change Manager.
- Will report to the Army Client Executive.
Bachelors of a relevant filed (to include Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Statistics, Business Administration, Systems Engineering, Computation Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Data Analytics, Information Technology, Information Security and Assurance, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, and Telecommunications) from an accredited institution.
The PM candidate must have the following experience, skills and certifications:
- 8+ years of Program Management experience
- An active Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP®) or PMI Program Management Professional (PgMP®) Certification, or equivalent
- An ITIL 2007/2011 Intermediate Level Certification. (Please state related exam/exams.) Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level I.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Must be proficient in the use of office automation and project management software (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project)
Current SECRET clearance is required (#secret)
- Experience managing, as a PM, on a Federal TO/contract requiring transition of infrastructure and operations to a COCO facility.
- Experience managing, as a PM, on a Federal TO/contract providing continual service improvements
- Experience managing, as a PM, on a Federal TO/contract providing managed information technology services
- Experience managing, as a PM, on a Federal TO/contract on a CPAF basis for services
- Experience interfacing with senior military leadership (O-6 and above)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.