Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation – globally.
AT&T has an opening for a Program Manager to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic and oversight to multiple professional services contracts and client engagements.
- Oversight of all projects assigned in support of programs.
- Developing & maintaining master project schedules
- Responsible for the oversight, development and maintenance of all program deliverables
- Developing project budgets / forecasts and executing projects within set budgets
- Providing direct and oversight to junior project managers across the organization
- Oversee special or ad-hoc project assignments
- This is an individual contributor position (non-supervisory) that will be manage matrixed resources from across the organization in support of program objectives.
Top Secret (TS) SCI w/Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- 10+ Years of Experience, direct experience working for or with National Security customers in Northern Virginia in support of technology programs
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills, customer engagement and organization skills are a must
Master of Science Degree, Project Management Professional Certification (PMP), ITIL certification(s)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.