Our National Security Team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation – globally.
AT&T has an opening for Senior Program Manager to support a US Government Customer, in the Northern Virginia area in providing programmatic and oversight to professional services contracts and client engagements.
- Oversight of a multiple projects assigned in support of a portfolio of programs
- Develop and deliver monthly performance metrics of various systems.
- Gather customer requirements and provide estimates and white papers in response
- Developing & maintaining master project schedules
- Responsible for the oversight, development and maintenance of all program deliverables
- Developing project budgets / forecasts and executing projects within set budgets
- Oversee special or ad-hoc project assignments
- This is an individual contributor position (non-supervisory) that will engage with matrixed resources from across the organization in support of program objectives
Top Secret (TS) SCI w Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- 10 years of experience, direct experience working for or with National Security customers in Northern Virginia in support of technology programs
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills, customer engagement and organization skills are required
- Master of Science Degree, Project Management Professional Certification (PMP), ITIL certification(s)
- Data Management / Analytics, LINUX, Cloud service and Telecommunication experience
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.