Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- The PM is the single senior POC responsible for all work performed by AT&T and subcontractor staff on this contract.
- The PM or alternate shall be available between the hours of 8:00 AM. to 4:00 PM Eastern Time, Mon – Fri except Federal holidays or when the Government facility is closed.
- The PM shall have experience in personnel management and management of projects and shall perform all managerial duties necessary for the successful performance of the contract.
- Maintains overall programmatic (cost, schedule, performance) responsibility for the execution of the contract and the delivery of all contracted services. Coordinates SMMS/RCMS contract activities with ARNG leadership
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from Program Management Institute.
- 10+ years of specialized experience with comparable DoD IT systems to successfully meet the position requirements with an acceptable level of risk for the Government and operate at a Senior PM level.
- Very good command of written and verbal English communications.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.