Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Develops program performance measures, and monitors and evaluates program performance throughout the life cycle to include subcontractors.
- Ensures successful transition from current telecommunication providers and is responsible for all work products/deliverables of this task order.
- Responsible for coordinating Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for Operating Unit work that optimize savings and performance for US DOS. Monitors performance of Operating Unit service providers against requirements of the task order.
- Oversees contract administration activities and ensures compliance with contract, public law, regulations, Executive Orders, agency policies, etc.
- Ensures innovation of entire program.
Required Skills, Certification, Experience, and Education:
10 years of progressive telecommunications management experience, Master’s Degree (or Bachelor’s with 12 years), current PMP with 5 years’ of verifiable PMP experience (e.g., project definition, risk management/reporting, project scheduling/tracking), 5 years of verifiable customer relationship management. 20% of travel, based on the needs of the business.
5 years of complex project scheduling in MS Project, 5 years MS Project, 10 years MS Word, institutional knowledge of the DOS domestic network environment
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.