AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense Team and National Security team supports the Government, providing, operating, and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for our customers.
AT&T has an opening for a Professional Systems Administrator to support the National Security business, in providing day to day Systems administration support on a classified system support a variety of National Security business. Perform roles as team leader responsible for the overall adherence to standards and company policies.
- Team Leader responsible for coordinating resources and being the lead interface to customers
- Administration of a Virtual Environment with MS Exchange email
- Windows System Administration
- Performing security patches and integrating new services into the existing environment
- Maintaining data integrity of all user data
- This position is responsible for the configuration, deployment, security patching, software patching, software maintenance of a number of complex classified customer networks that requires extensive experience and diversity of skillset to maintain security accredidation and classified data integrity.
- Must be very confident in Windows Server, UNIX Servers, Firewalls, Virtual Machine Environments, Routers, Mass Storage Systems, security policy requirements, system administration account management, and peripherals, data back up and integrity, recovery.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: 5 – 8 years of experience successfully operating these IT systems and maintaining compliance with applicable security configuration requirements. In depth knowledge of virtual environments and security compliance. Must be Security + certified and have current clearance. Bachelor’s degree or other related certifications. Must be customer focused. Work is at Oakton location; no virtual work is available.
Desired Qualifications: Additional IT certifications, advanced degree in related field